uPVC vs Wood
uPVC is one of the most popular choices in the UK today with 85% of buildings benefiting from this cost effective, highly durable, environmentally friendly, safe, secure and robust product. It is now widely recognised that the maintenance burden and technical performance of timber, especially for roofline, is no longer acceptable when compared with uPVC.
Wood is a porous material, once water breaches the outer layer it's a matter of time until it'll need replacing. This paves the way for woodworm and other vermin to set up home ultimately causing structural damage. Our choice of products to use are Homeline Building Products which are manufactured using some of the finest raw materials available in uPVC extrusion. A uPVC roofline wont rot, never needs painting, doesn't discolour and remains maintenance free for up to 40 years. They just require the occasional clean with warm soapy water.
- Maintenance free - Homeline uPVC products require little or no maintenance whatsoever once installed.
- Stunning looks - Our uPVC products are available in a wide variety of colours, finishes and styles which compliment a multitude of applications and property styles.
- Superior performance - All uPVC products in the Homeline range have been specifically designed to work in harmony together, to provide stunning looks and superior performance.
- Accredited - Homeline building products are accredited by the BBA, manufactured in accordance with British Standards and conform to all relevant environmental legislation.
- Thermally efficient - Once installed, our products will provide extra thermal efficiency within homes and buildings helping to reduce carbon emissions.
- Durable yet flexible - All Homeline products are designed to be flexible and easy to use, yet extremely durable and rigid once installed.
- Reliable - Homeline products will not rot, bend, warp or discolour and come with a comprehensive guarantee.